Sunday, March 4, 2012

August 2011

August wasn't as busy as July, but it was hot and fun.  The kids I watched...and Isaac, would play in the hose outside.  Isaac loved (loves still), his swimming suit.  
 In the beginning of August my parents came up for the outdoor show at the Salt Palace.  They came and my mom brought up this sweet bed.  A friend from home was giving this bed away and I asked if we could have it for Isaac.  He loved it from the start!  Slept on it the first night, and hasn't skipped a beat since...okay that's a fib, when Kaleb was born he reverted to  putting himself in the crib to sleep, but now he's right back to sleeping on the bed.  A shout out to the Holmes' family for giving us the bed!  It has been a huge blessing.  
I came out one evening and found Isaac asleep on the couch. 
Isaac looking at my phone...
I don't remember what this picture was or why it was taken, but I figured I should post a pic of my pregnant self....

1 comment:

  1. Monica!!!!! I am so glad you updated your blog. Your family is too cute. Congratulations on being pregnant too. Super exciting. When are you due and are you having a boy or girl? I'm going to be in Utah at the end of April for my brother in law's wedding and I would love love love to see you.

    ReplyDelete