Sunday, March 4, 2012

July Part 1

I love to barbecue.  Seriously I don't know what it is, ever since I was younger I love to stand at the grill and grill up the food.  I kind of had that responsibility at home with my parents, I guess I didn't always do it in California, but I did it often.  Oh I love summer, grilling, sunshine, gardens, lots of fresh foods....This is me at grandma Helen's on the fourth of July.  I took care of the hamburgers while everyone else got the spread laid out.

 Fireworks!!!  Isaac started the night on Aunt Jane's lap.  The fireworks were bright, Isaac is trying to shield his eyes here. 
 Isaac also didn't like the loud noises made by some of the fireworks.  He would cover his ears, then grab my hands and put them over his hands to make it even more muffled.  
 The boys, Chad and Kory, in charge of the fireworks.  
 The line up of viewers.
 The day after, or a couple days after, I can't remember exactly, we went up to Lagoon.  Lagoon is an amusement park that has a water park inside it, that you don't have to pay extra for!!!  When we first got to Lagoon I was sitting in front of the ticket office with Isaac, while Kory went to help his mom unload some stuff from the car.  We were already going to pay half for each ticket because it was "stake day", so we were pretty excited, but what made it even more exciting was that this guy randomly comes up to me and asks me if I want a kids' ticket for Isaac.  Apparently he had an extra because one of his children couldn't end up going, so he gave it to us.  I offered some money but he said it was no problem and just gave it to us, saving us money!!  
 The lazy river....
 Isaac going down on one of the kiddie slides....
 Playing in the sand.
 A ride in the amusement park  that Isaac rode, he loved it, "steering" the boat.

 The only ride I could go on, seeing as I was pretty pregnant at this point.  Isaac is sitting next to me, and freaking out!  The coaster went kind of fast, and just up and down, but it still caused Isaac to be very nervous.
 The carousel, which Isaac was also terrified of.   
This is the first part of July....

No comments:

Post a Comment