Sunday, March 4, 2012

Isaac's Birthday 2011

Well I can't believe it, I am finally sitting down to begin the LONG process of updating my blog.  I have to start with last Summer, seeing as my last post was in June.  And although in June, I never posted pictures from Isaac's birthday....or much else for that matter. Here it is, Isaac turned two last May.  Ha, I'll have to post for his 3rd birthday here before long!  My mom was able to come up for the weekend of Isaac's birthday.  I love it when my mom comes to visit!  She and I made chocolate cake for Isaac.

 He's acting a little shy, we had some friends over and he didn't want to blow out the candles.  He did get a little more excited once he realized it was cake, but he is silly like that.

 At this point I can't remember well what Isaac got for his birthday.  I know he got a coloring book, a big ball, and a cool cars seat.
While my mom was in town, we went for a bike ride.  I love riding bikes!  And so does Isaac.  He sat in the seat and smiled the whole time.  I didn't think to get a picture, but I'm sure you can imagine it.  We rode our bikes over to the garden I grew last Summer.  I have really enjoyed having a garden, although I'm not much of a green thumb, but I was able to grow tomatoes, carrots, onions, radishes, strawberries and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment