Sunday, March 4, 2012

June 2011

In June I started watching more kids than I was previously.  I was already watching Kylee, and then I started watching Addison and Lauren, my friend Jenna's two little girls.  It was quite crazy watching so many kids, at nap time I had a kid in every room in the apartment, including the bathroom.  Haha, for a while I just laid a bunch of blankets down and made a bed next to the tub, and then after that I just started putting the pack and play in the bathroom instead of making a bed out of blankets.  It was nuts!  I didn't do much during nap time, mostly just rocked Lauren to sleep and then would fall asleep myself.  In early June Kory's good friend Taylor got married in the Salt Lake Temple.  We went to the sealing and after, while we were waiting outside, we caught a glimpse of Elder Ballard.  He stood in front of us, in the shade, while he was waiting for someone to come out.  Also in June my sister in law Allison graduated from high school  We went to her graduation at the Maverick center.  Afterwards we had a great party at Grandma Helen's.  Ronnie cooked up some good old Louisiana food, gumbo and jambalaya.  Samantha decorated some yummy cupcakes and we had a great party. Of course I forgot the camera for the graduation.....A couple of weeks after Allison's graduation, our cousin Bailee got married in the Salt Lake Temple, and I remembered the camera then...



 These are the pictures of us waiting outside.  It was a hot day, so we stood in the shade and I enjoyed watching Isaac look at the temple and play around.
 This picture is of all the girls cousins, except Heidi, who was a little too pregnant to travel up for the wedding.

Isaac playing while the pictures were being taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment