Monday, October 22, 2012

September/October 2011

One of these days I will actually get caught up.  Hopefully I can do some damage tonight, seeing as it is almost the end of the year.  

Isaac stayed the night at Susan's and is seen here making cookies with Allison.

 Allison turned 19 last October.  Isaac loves birthdays and blowing and candles....you better believe he was right next to her and even blew out the candles himself, for her.

Brady and Kory played on a flag football team together and this is them acting all tough. 

I don't know where my other Halloween pictures are, I just remember we carved this pumpkin with Trey and Kate.  Isaac was going to be Dash from The Incredibles, but at this point last year I was coming on 40 weeks of being pregnant and was not in the mood to try and put something together for him.  So last year, at this time, I found a Buzz Light Year onesie pajama and decided to just put him in it.  October last year was a fun month.  I had finished babysitting and got to spend the month with Isaac.  We went to the park a lot, to the library, and I had him help me prepare for the birth of his little brother.  Halloween of 2011 was a lot of fun.  We went up to Sandy and went trick or treating in Great Grandma's neighborhood.  I was feeling very pregnant and the time we spent walking made me feel like I was having contractions and that perhaps we would have a baby in the next day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment