Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Swimming!

We filmed this about a month ago. He was so cute that night because of how much he was moving his arms and legs. He has yet to repeat the performance but I am always waiting for some kind of a show.

While I am at it, I just want to make a list of all the things I love about my little man.

1. The way he looks at me and smiles.

2. When he pulls himself off from breast-feeding and has little red marks on his lips and nose from being latched on.

3. When he laughs or puts on a show...you know, talking etc.

4. When he rolls onto his side.

5. The way he noisily sucks on his hands.

6. His chunky little legs.

I should have a list a lot longer than this, but right now I can't think of anymore, although I constantly tell everyone what I love about him. I love, love, love being a mom. My whole perspective on life changed when I saw him and every moment I have with him I am amazed at that little miracle. If there is one thing I don't understand it is how a person can be an atheist. One look at a precious child ought to be enough for anyone to become a believer. I know more than ever there is a God and that He loves us. I thank him everyday for letting me be a creator so that I can better understand love. If only the world knew that much.

2 comments: