Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh the places Isaac sleeps...

On Daddy's lap...

In Mommy's arms...

On the ground (he fell asleep by himself)...

Sitting up...

In Grandpa's arms...

On Grandpa Ronnie's chest...

In Great Grandma Helen's arms (while watching the Price is Right)...


In Auntie Sam's arms...


On Mommy's chest (love the feet)...


On a bean bag at Grammie's house...

In a suitcase...


On a blanket on the couch...

On Mommy's shoulder...

I wish I was talented enough to rhyme like Dr. Suess since the title of my blog was inspired by him. Oh well. Since it is summer we travelled a lot and I definitely missed some of the places he slept, like in Kristy's pack 'n play, in Blake's crib, in the crib in Grammie's house, in the car etc. Alas, I didn't think to do any of that. But I will mention that after Arizona we spent a week in California. It was so much fun! Kory and I got to go to the beach and while swimming we got really close to some dolphins! And we also went on walks, made really good food, and enjoyed the time with my parents. And thanks to my mom, we got Isaac on a schedule! Yahoo! He is such a champ and has been sleeping through the night since that week in July we spent in CA. Of course there have been two exceptions when he has woken up at 3:30 wanting to eat, but overall he is so amazing. He goes down between 8-9:30, just depending on how I feel, and sleeps until 6 or 7 in the morning. Thank you Mom!

2 comments:

  1. So dang cute Mo. I love all the sleepy pictures. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete