Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh Isaac....

So I was doing some work in the kitchen, dishes I think, and I kind of forgot about Isaac because he was being so quiet. When I finally remembered to see what he was doing, I found that he had gotten into the trash can and found some very hard cornbread and was eating it. I couldn't help but laugh and then thank my lucky stars that it was cornbread and not chicken guts or something.
He loves going underneath the desks.
Again, I was busy and I turn around to find he had dumped his cereal all over the ground. If you know anything about baby cereal, it is extremely fine and flaky. In others words difficult to know if I had cleaned it all up and slippery.
He loves the refrigerator! I have found him eating cooked yams once, and another time I found him with an opened tupperware of a chicken sauce I had made. Oh, please note he is actually standing in the fridge.
I love this picture because he is totally sagging without even realizing it. Those jeans fit him, but because of the way he crawls, they get lower, and then when he stands up, he steps on the the bottom. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. He is SO CUTE! I love his longer hair. I just want to squeeze him!! I have to see him soon. He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete