Friday, July 10, 2009

Sarah's Wedding!

On June 27 my good friend and former companion Sarah got married...FINALLY! I feel like she dated Trent forever, but in reality it has not even been two years. Sarah was actually dating Trent when I got home from my mission. It was a big joke at the table that I was married and had a baby before Sarah even got married (she went home a year before I did)...plus she had been dating him the whole time. Anyways, I am very happy for her. She and Trent are perfect for eachother and I love them both. In the picture are some of the other sisters that Sarah and I served with. Starting from the left is Marlon (Ashley's husband), Ashley (formerly hna Stoddard), me, Sarah, Trent, Shaline (formerly hna Nelson), and then Emily (formerly hna Wright). The wedding dinner was beautiful. It was at Carrabas Italian Grill and the food was delicious. Plus the company was great. In the picture below is Shaline, she was my first companion and trainer on the mission. She is great. We are outside of Carrabas in Provo.

FYI, Kory and Isaac were both there with me, but Isaac was asleep and Kory was always the one taking the pictures. He's so great!

2 comments:

  1. You guys looked so cute that day, i am glad i could see pictures of you after 2 years...you look so cute as a mom Monica, Shaline always goergeous, Emily with her big belly, Sarah the beautiful bride and Ashley so so cute...i love you guys forever

    ReplyDelete