Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hercules

It seems like everytime I put Isaac in an outfit, he spits up all over it. So, sometimes he just gets to hang out in his diaper...so I have resorted to calling him Hercules. I don't know why, I am pretty sure Hercules wore a tunic type thing, but hey, it's cute. We have also resorted to calling Isaac "Turtle", because when he is laying on his belly, or I am burping him, he pulls his head back and then flings it forward...it makes Kory think of a turtle, but I personally think he looks like he's head banging, so that's what I say...headbanger. Which is kind of funny because if you have ever seen Mamma Mia, one character, Harry Bright (Colin Firth), happens to have had the nick name Headbanger. And I can only remember that because we just watched it the other day and I had already started calling Isaac a headbanger. This is a fun picture because his arm should be inside that sleeve, but he is quite the restless sleeper at times and so it was no surprise that he wiggled his way out of that sleeve.
Aunt Paige gave Isaac a little mohawk/fohawk (it's hard to distinguish which because of his lack of hair).


Like Mother like Son...I was waiting for Kory to get off the phone and so I put Isaac on the bed to sleep while I got dressed and did some stuff in the room (Kory was on the phone, talking to a business friend in the room where the crib is...). Anyways, I got sleepy and laid down next to Isaac, I fell asleep....and it just so happens that Isaac and I were sleeping in close to identical positions. Notice the arm resting on the head?

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics! He is SO cute. Can't wait to see him in person!
    Krsty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo he's just adorable! Can't wait to see you in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sleeping pic. You guys are both soooo cute. I think Hercules is the perfect nick name. He looks tough and strong. I personally think spit ups were the worst part of parenting, but Lucy had it pretty bad. Take comfort in knowing that they won't be spitting up forever and at least it is summertime and okay if you let him go without clothes! You can only change so many outfits in one day!

    ReplyDelete