Friday, February 18, 2011

Winter and Christmas

 Isaac wanted to wear Daddy's boots...and so he is.  
Isaac was using that shovel to help shovel off Grandma's walkway.  It was so cute.
 Look at how serious he is!  This is a luggage carrier at snowbird's Iron Blosam.  He loved riding up and down on the elevator in the different luggage carriers. 
 Isaac climbed up on the stool and then onto the sink.  Like I said before, my little monkey.
 This was our lame attempt at a family picture in front of my parent's Christmas tree.
 Isaac's stocking...thanks aunt Jane!  The dog even sings and has a bell.  It's pretty cute.
 Nice face he's pulling!  He is eating some fruit snacks from his stocking.
 He loves the cars that we got him.  He is always saying "vroom, vroom".  
 I love that he loves his pockets.  He is obsessed with putting his hands in his jacket pockets or pants pockets.
 The fun bouncing turtle from Grammy and Grandpa.
 Ethan and Blake's sweet fort/castle.  Isaac loved it.
 Inside the fort and playing with the punch balloon.  That was a huge hit.
 Kory in the fort with Isaac....my two boys playing!
 Isaac loved this orange helmet...and he wanted to be like Zack and Ethan so he tried out the razor scooter with grandpa.  I guess that will be his birthday gift...
He loves to help in the kitchen, dishes, laundry and eating cookie dough!
Isaac and Kylee watching a show together.  They never sit next to each other....so I thought it was a great picture moment.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics Mo! They are SO CUTE! It reminds me how much I want to see you guys more often. Isaac is such a character and I LOVE his huge smile. Truly so cute in his Halloween costume - and yes good creativity on the mama tiger ears - nice work! I love all these pictures. Thank you so much for updating. I guess I need to do the same, huh? Love you so much and miss you TONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo- the pic of isaac standing up on the chair in the kitchen makes him look like a full grown two year old boy! I really wish we could have played with you guys this past weekend. My dad gives me a hard time when its his grandpa time. ..However, the invite is out there...this spring or summer come to cda, idaho for a little kory, mo, isaac getaway. I'll even make all the meals, you just have to drive 11 hours! Its a gorgeous lake view with boat/tubing/kayaks--come come!!

    ReplyDelete