Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Progress!

Needless to say Isaac has made a lot of progress since my last blog update. For example, this is a new position that he likes. We put him in bed laying on his back and he will usually cry himself to sleep. Well in the process he turns over on his stomach and then pushes with his legs until he hits the crib's side. He ends up with his head in the corner and his knees up underneath him. It is probably the cutest thing ever. His arms aren't strong enough yet so he can't get up on his arms.

I was trying so hard to get a picture of his TWO teeth, but instead I just got he cutest smile ever! Once again he rolled over onto his stomach and was just hanging out. It was so cute. Oh, I first noticed a tooth on September 19. It was a Saturday morning and Kory was gone playing flag football and Isaac and I were just sitting on the floor. I put Isaac on my lap and he suddenly tried to start chewing on my hand. And bam, it hurt! He had a tooth! The next one popped up about a week later.

Pay attention to where he is right now. On the back edge of the blanket.

Now look where he is....Off the front edge. I didn't touch him or move him. I was in the kitchen making something and I came back to find him here, trying to grab the bottom of the couch and put it in his mouth. We are going to have to be careful, he puts everything in his mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment