Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Superman...and more places Isaac sleeps

If you haven't already noticed Isaac's position in this picture is just like Superman. He has his arm out, one knee bent, and the other leg out straight. He is being held by Aunt Sam in Zion national park. We went to Zion for the wedding of Kory's cousin Parker. This was taken just after the ceremony. The weather was great and the scenery was incredible. I will write more about it and show more pictures in another post, but for now the other pictures show more of the funny places Isaac falls asleep. Like in the Moby (aka, a huge piece of fabric I wrap around myself so I can carry him) and also in his swing. I know it looks like a painful position, but he only slept for about a half hour, so it didn't last long.

Funny, I just realized Aunt Allison is taking a picture of him...

P.S. I love having him in the Moby. He is so sweet and cuddly, not that he isn't normally, but he is a lot easier to carry when my body can support the weight and not my arms.

1 comment:

  1. Just found you on here through Dani's blog. Thanks for letting me play with Isaac yesterday. He is such a sweet boy. Let's get Isaac and Addison together this week for a play date. Call me when you get home from school and we'll get together. Oh and I have a few pictures of Isaac...so remind me to get some copies for you!

    ReplyDelete