Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Still here

Well, I can't find the camera, which means no pictures today. But I thought a small update was in order. I still have not gone into labor, which many thought I would do over the weekend. So here I sit, one day away from the official due date with nothing but a big, uncomfortable belly. I went to teach today and that went well, but the kids are getting more impatient and apparently one of the girls called me a jerk today. Haha. First of all, only in elementary school would a teacher hear that because all the kids feel it is there duty to tell on everyone else! On top of that, do I even care? No. And this is why I am a jerk....because I demand fair play. Wow, I a must really be out there if I am the only person getting on the kids for cheating or playing unfairly. So, that's my story. There's not much else to report except that I know I have pictures I want to post...but alas, no camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment